Monday, May 12, 2014

How I fixed my sushi craving in 5 minutes

Today.. I had the weirdest craving for sushi. Well, it's not just today but everyday that I'm craving sushi... and I figured out a way to satisfy my craving without doing some serious damage at the buffet.



I know.. it's so pretty and tasted really g000o0o0o0od. I was uber proud of myself for being "creative" .. but then I shouldn't really give myself so much credit because putting this together was way too simple.

Okay, so what you'll need is about 1/4 cup of rice (white or brown), 3 slices of smoked salmon, quarter of an avocado and optional sesame seeds... yuppppp, thats it.




Take a cookie cutter and fill it with rice to make a circle shape and heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds.. don't heat the rice for took long or it becomes really hard and crunchy. 

Take your slices of smoked salmon and fold in half, top it on the bed of rice. Cut your avocado into slices and place on top. I decided to be extra and fold one piece into a flower and top with sesame seeds to make it look extra pretty. 


fjghdkfgh, its beautiful. I took like 500 pictures before I ate it. I'm so happy. 

x Michelle