Wednesday, May 6, 2015

1

I'm sorry... I'm sorry I made you believe you weren't good enough and that you had to prove yourself otherwise. I'm sorry I starved you and I'm sorry that I left you with scars.. I'm sorry for making you think that everything that has happened to you was your fault and I'm especially sorry because you truly believe it now. I hope you learn to love yourself and be thankful for everything you have, because it's more than enough. It's unfortunate you had to go through so much and hurt so badly in the process. I hope you learn to believe others when they tell you they love you and truly care for you. I pray that you learn to forgive those who have hurt you... including yourself. Please never forget that kindness and respect is a minimum, no matter who you're facing. Never stop being the courageous and kind-hearted girl that you are. Don't ever feel guilty for being the way you are and feeling what you feel. Don't lose hope in the world, because I promise it actually is beautiful, despite what it may seem. Work hard and accomplish what you know you can do, and do it for nobody but YOURSELF. Stop dwelling on the hurtful past because you are stronger than what anybody makes you seem. People will sometimes hurt you, learn to accept it, but don't seek revenge. Please never find pleasure in making others suffer because you are better than that. Stay kind, don't be dragged down, things will look up... they have to.