Friday, May 30, 2014

Summer Wishlist: Vertty


I stumbled across Vertty while browsing about Instagram .. and I thought it was a pretty cool looking beach towel, but then I decided to visit their webpage  and realized this sh*t is so much more than a beach towel.. I don't know how people come up with this stuff. Basically, if all of us regular people were all beach towels.. Vertty would be some sort of superman beach towel. 

Vertty has a unique design that features a fast-drying material, this thing even has waterproof pockets for your valuables. It's also somehow lighter-weight and larger in size. You can choose from a variety of stand out colours, and it's geometric shape just puts all other ordinary and boring beach towels to shame.


I'm somehow convinced that I NEED this towel, and once I get it this will be me and my bikini body in-progress all summer long. 

x Michelle

{via: Vertty | Photos: Verrty Pinterest}