Sunday, May 18, 2014

Top Pins of the Week



Whenever I'm not working, eating or having a social life, I usually find myself on Pinterest just browsing about, and these are just some that I really liked. Most of them are DIY and tutorials.. and even though I've tried none.. I like to pin them all incase my lazy butt finally decides to try something new. So here they are... my fave pins of the week!

  1. DIY Raspberry Sugar Scrub - Bespangled
  2. Cat-eye Eyeliner Tutorial - The Beauty Department
  3. Slow-Carb friendly Chinese Hot pot recipe - A Spicy Perspective
  4. How to get the most out of your mascara - The Beauty Department 
  5. Butt-shaped lamps - Design Taxi
  6. Why My Husband Told Me To Stop Wearing Sweatpants - Mind Body Green
  7. High Protein Pancakes with Banana Sauce recipe - Popsugarfit
  8. DIY No-bake Ice Cream Cake recipe - FabDIY
  9. Christmas Light Hack - Irresistibly Happy

2 comments:

  1. i kill so much time on pinterest, literally hours when im supposed to be writting an essay or im putting off something else important ahha! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/all-aboard-boohoo-bus.html#more xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yeah same.. so much life hacks.. it amazes me

      Delete