Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Tiny Tea by Your Tea Review.


I. Love. This. Stuff. It's amazing. If you haven't heard about the teatox craze that's going on.. then idk you must be in a world with no media or technology whatsoever.. aka under a rock. Your Tea was kind and generous enough to send me a 14-day teatox package to try out and review, and I'm super glad they did.

Before I get started, if you think that drinking this tea will magically make you skinny without a clean diet or exercise, then i'm sorry to say that tiny tea is not that and if it was, the world would run out of tiny tea.                                                                          
So, here goes my review..

After countless posts featuring your tea on Instagram, I decided to find out for myself what all the hype was about. Your Tea uses a balanced blend of herbs and traditional Chinese medicine principles to create a tea that aids in digestion, weight loss, bloating and fatigue. You can read more about the ingredients on the Your Tea website.

Your Tea advises customers to drink the tea 30 minutes before or after a meal, 3 times a day. I found it easier to drink the tea before a meal but it was nice to know that drinking the tea after the meal was also an option. This takes a little bit of planning and organization in terms of eating times, but like I said, if you can't drink the tea 30 minutes before or you forget to.. you can still take it after your meal. The taste of the tea is earthy, kind of like a burnt green tea. I didn't mind the taste, but I preferred it with a slice of lemon and a drizzle of honey.

cute message from your tea

In terms of results.. I saw results FAST! I wish I took a before and after picture, but honestly I was too excited to try the tea.. I forgot to take a before pic. Within the first couple of cups, I was already starting to feel less bloated. I wasn't feeling heavy after meals, and I could eat without feeling sick. I've been to so many doctors about my bloating issues, but nothing solved it as quick as Tiny Tea. I also managed to lose like 3 pounds and a couple of inches ... nothing to drastic, but that was also combined with exercise and healthy eating. I also noticed that my first couple of cups gave me a big surge of energy, my boyfriend was actually worried at how hyper I was.

Your Tea advocates in putting warm foods in your stomach, including cooked veggies, grains, hot drinks and stewed fruit as optimal digestions occurs at a specific temperature, this was very easy for me as I like my food hot.. to the point where I actually burn my tongue. I also notice that I do tend to bloat more when I eat raw or cold foods.. with or without the tea. They also provide an optional meal plan with healthy recipes included. I already eat quite healthy, so I didn't feel the need to follow the meal plan. 

Overall, I love this tea. It's not a quick weight loss fix, you still need to eat healthy and exercise to see optimal results. I mainly use the tea for my bloating issues, I notice that drinking the tea helps my bloating by a great deal and just makes me feel better overall.. I mean, nobody feels sexy when they're bloated. I definitely recommend this stuff! I keep an extra box of tiny tea in my cupboard for those days where I just feel.. bleh, and it helps tremendously!